Corporate governance is a set of rules of conduct, addressed to the authorities of the companies of Grupa Mostostal Puławy S.A. and their members, as well as the majority and minority shareholders. The principles of corporate governance refer to the wide range of company management.
The corporate governance of Grupa Mostostal Puławy regulates the following areas:
- Good practices of General Meetings.
- Good practices of Supervisory Boards.
- Good practices of the Management Board.
- Good practices in relation to external persons and institutions.
- Good practices in relation to internal relations and organisational culture.
The aim of corporate governance is to create tools supporting:
- Effective management.
- Effective supervision.
- Respect for the rights of shareholders.
- Transparent communication of the company with the market.
- Creating optimal rules of internal relations and organisational culture.
The corporate governance principles and rules of conduct have influence on the relations of the companies of Grupa Mostostal Puławy and their market environment, being an important element in establishing the competitive position of these companies and making an important contribution to strengthening the attractiveness of Grupa Mostostal Puławy on the Polish capital market.