Mostostal Puławy S.A. is looking for a candidate to work in Puławy in the position of
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- University degree in technology – completed IWE training
- knowledge of the PED 93/27/WE, 2014/68/WE Pressure Directive
- knowledge of building regulations for steel structures and pressure equipment
- knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office software
- ability to work with technical documentation (also in English or German)
- VT2 and PT2 certificates will be an asset
- conversational knowledge of English and/or German.
Duties assigned to the candidate as a result of the recruitment process:
- quality supervision in the manufacture of steel structures and pressure equipment
- drawing up quality documentation for the products being manufactured
- solving ongoing technical problems during project implementation
- cooperation with Notified Bodies
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract
- planned remuneration is PLN 4 500-7 000 gross, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications
- opportunity to work on foreign construction sites
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and CV to the Human Resources Department. The CV should include a list of work or projects of a similar nature to the above-mentioned responsibilities.
Mostostal Puławy S.A.
ul. Budowlanych 5
24-110 Puławy, Poland
Phone No. 81 759-09-38 ext.142